Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Our Family Has Grown...

...by a hare! We have welcomed our new rabbit, Roger, who will forever be known as "Bunny" because he's so cute and sweet. Bunny was my son's 12th birthday present -- and one of the best gifts he's ever received. This is one happy kid!

Our previous bunny, Tony Hawk, was a small spitfire. He was a busy, busy bunny who lived to chew up my back yard, scratch and bite us, and elude his cage as much as possible. Bunny is just the opposite. He's a cuddler, and LOVES his harness/leash which enables him to go out front on the greenbelt and just enjoy a nice patch of shady grass.

The kids in the neighborhood love Bunny. He's getting so much petting that he'll probably develop bald spots! Fortunately he's good-natured and doesn't mind being handled.

Best part... my son has barely sat down in front of the computer since Bunny joined the family. Maybe I should get a rabbit for my other son!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Pam, This is Judith. I was wondering if the offer to come look at your garden was still available? I'm getting ready to plant some new stuff and have no idea what I'm doing :) I would really appreciate any tips you could give me and the chance to see what a successful garden in a small backyard looks like. Let me know. You can email me at jujbox@yahoo.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete