Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Achey Breaky Body

So... getting older isn't for sissies.  This next month I'll be celebrating the 20th anniversary of my 29th birthday (I'll wait while you add that up), and my body isn't getting any younger.  Arthritis in the back is my biggie, and it's curtailing some of my fun.

One of the new things I'm doing is working for an organic gardening company that puts garden boxes and raised beds in people's yards.  Part of my job is to find complementary articles and pictures for our Facebook and Pinterest sites, which is really fun!  As I've been investigating organic and holistic information, I came across one recipe that looked doable.  It's apple cider vinegar, honey, and garlic blended up and used as a supplement.  Here's the info: http://www.rawfoodinfo.com/articles/art_cidervingarlichoney.html  That article will give you all the pertinent details.

I blended up my concoction this afternoon, sealed it in a jar, and have it steeping in the fridge for the next five days.  I tasted it, of course, and it's not bad at all!  It tastes like really strong apple juice.  I can deal with that, especially if it means I can get up and get moving again.

No comments:

Post a Comment